Wea Ridge Middle School is happy to announce that we will have an intramural program during the 2017-2018 school year. All 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students will have the chance to participate in any or all of the sports that are offered. In order to participate in an intramural sport a student CANNOT be participating in a school sports activity during that same season. There is no cost for this program.
The school intramural program will take place after school until 3:30 on the dates listed below. You MUST have a ride home at 3:30 on these dates. Parents should make arrangements to pick you up outside the cafeteria doors (#17). Please contact Mrs. Sanson or Mrs. Raeke if you have questions and to get a permission slip. (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or 471-2164.
Rules for Intramurals
- Everyone participates. If you stay after school, you will play.
- You must have your parent permission to participate. Fill out the form below.
- You must wear your WRMS PE uniform for intramurals.
- Teachers’ decisions are final. No arguing calls. If you argue you will sit out that day.
- This is a FUN activity, not serious competition. Have FUN!
- Report to the gym by 2:35, change into PE uniform, and be ready to start.
September 6 and September 13- Volleyball December 7 & December 14- Dodgeball & Wiffleball
September 20 and September 27- Zumba February 7 & 14- Board Games-
November 2 and November 9- Kickball & Matball March 7 & 14- Ping Pong & Bowling
November 16 and November 30- Basketball March 21 & April 4- Relay Races & Freeze Tag