Who: The team is open to 6th, 7th, and returning 8th graders.
What: On the robotics team we:
- Build & program Lego Mindstorm Robots
- Come up with solutions to real world problems
- Compete against other schools
When: Robotics meets at 2:30 and ends at 4:00 every Thursday. The season starts in the Fall and ends before Winter break, unless the team progresses to regionals.
Where: Team practices will be in room 210 (Mr. Hurd's Classroom)
Why: Students will:
- Strengthen their teamwork skills
- Learn the building blocks to programming
- Enhance their critical thinking and problem solving skills
Cost: Joining the robotics team will cost $35.
- $15 - Maintaining Robots
- $10 - T-Shirt
- $5 - Presentation Supplies
- $5 - Pizza
Transportation: WRM is providing bus transportation this year. Please contact me if you would like to utilize this service.
Coach: Blake Hurd
Looking for Engineering and Technology Education Class or want to know more about me?